About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Monday 6 July 2009

A present from Preston!


Hi friends,

Can you believe it! I had a package all the way from America - from Preston, my first ever cyber friend. Wow! I couldn't believe it when I saw the terrific "poochie bells" inside. Cheers, Preston! They're so-o cool...it's really kind of you, and your mum, Suzz.(If you take a look at Preston's blog, you'll see how clever he is using his bells) I love it when they jingle - great idea for when I need to--e-hem-take a toilet break!

It's Preston's birthday on 9th July so HAPPY BIRTHDAY,PRESTON! Have a great day in Boston!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harvey,
    Thank you for the wonderful birthday presents. The book will make mommy and I Fauve experts. We named the doggie stuffy "harvey". I have been extremely gentle with my Harvey cuz mommy said it was irreplaceable! I hope you get a good use of the poochie bell. (let me share a secret, sometimes I rang it when I just wanted to go out and sniff the grass..shhh..heehee)

    Licks,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete