About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Saturday 27 June 2009

Sorry it's been so long!


Hi friends! Sorry it's been a while since I used the "com-poo-ter" but it had to be repaired last week. Now it's back,I'm allowed to be the first one to use it -hurray! This is my mum's fauve-rite picture of me at the moment - it's my "I wouldn't DREAM of snatching the socks from the washing pile ( thanks Liz, for telling my mum I did such things!) OR try to chew the bottoms of peoples jeans" face! I really couldn't help myself, you know. Mind you,when mum sprayed "chew repellent" on everyones jeans,it tasted so bad that I went back to my toys. Only a few more sleeps now until I can meet up with Tinky, my half-sister-Yeah! My second visit to the vet's went well.I didn't even cry or make a fuss when I had the vaccine thing.I felt a BIT scared while we were waiting,but once I was up on the table I even rolled on my back so the vet could check me over- AND tickle my tummy, of course!

My mum laughed when she heard that Tinky has a "wild hour" every evening....ha ha ha! Me too! This girl sounds SO like me it's untrue! I just can't wait for the "so-shall-I-say- tion" to begin!

love and licks xxx Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment