About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Sunday 12 July 2009

My First Play-date!


(We took Harvey on his first visit to "Golden Acre Park" in Bramhope, Leeds to meet Tinky, his half-sister, and her parents, Maria and Liam. He wants to tell you all about his great day!) Thanks, mum.Well, where do I begin? I've just had TH-E-E most fantastic day with Tinky and our parents at Golden Acre. We met in the car-park and it was love at first sight ....it was like we'd known each other all our doggy lives! At first, we just sniffed each other and were quite polite, but after a few minutes--well---let me just say --- I'd forgotten how much I'd missed having "fauve frolics", like the ones I'd had (when I was at Liz's and Bruce's) with my fauve cousins. We were both so excited that we could hardly walk straight! We met other polite dogs too - we all said "hi" and shared good sniffs. Tinky and her parents came back to our house, and we carried on our crazy games in my garden.

GUESS WHAT? Tinky's going to stay at our house for a WHOLE week while her mum and dad go to Finland. Boy! I can't wait. Tinky and I have already barked to each other about the great time we're going to have together - we're already rubbing our paws together with excitement!

Tinky liked the look of my toys when she was here,but I'm ashamed to say I wasn't very good at letting her play with them - maybe next week I'll be more relaxed - I might even be glad to go off and have a nap now and then,which I - er -need to do now as I'm paws-itively shattered after all that playing today. Thank you Tinky, for a great play-date.

Licks and yawns xxx Harvey

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear that you had such wonderful time meeting up with Tinky and you are going to have a whole week to tire each other out. I can't wait to read about all the fun things you and Tinky will be doing together.

    Licks to both of you.

    Preston

    ReplyDelete