About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Thursday 16 July 2009

New Games!

Take a look at me being "interactive" with my new brick game!



Hi friends - Tinky's mum told us about Nina Ottosson interactive games for dogs(and cats!)Of course,my mum couldn't wait to see what they were like and ordered two for me.
They're supposed to help with "mental stimulation"...whatever that means(!!)
Mum thinks they're educational (I don't like to tell her that it's only because there's food involved that I can be bothered to complete the tasks!) I can't wait until Tinky gets here tomorrow and brings her game with her - I just hope the "who-mans" don't expect us to sit around being clever all week - I have plans for lots of "woof and tumbles" with my cool half-sister!
We had a second meet-up on Tuesday and managed a few quick barks about our plans for next week.I know my mum will drive us crazy with photo-shoots so she can pee-mail Tinky's mum and let her know we're okay together.I'll keep you posted.Don't forget to pee-mail me anytime xx licks and barks xxx Harvey

1 comment:

  1. How cleaver is Harvey.

    Can't wait to see him attempt more puzzels.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete