About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Double Trouble!!


Tinky and I are having the BEST time ever! Just look at the pics mum took of us over the last week...some days I love Tinky SOO-OO much that I try to squeeze in the crate with her for a nap ...other times,we find our own spaces in the play area,but we sleep at the same times so that works out okay.

My mum thinks it's so funny how we "kiss" each other after eating... little does she know that we're just licking crumbs off each other's faces so as not to waste any bits of food!! Who-mans have some strange ideas sometimes! Any way,must go now and chase Tinky as she's crept off with my bone while I've been blogging! sniffs and licks xx Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment