About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Monday 20 July 2009

My new best friend!


Hi everyone,

Tinky and I are having the BEST time ever! I can't believe it when I get up every morning and she's still here to play with! I heard mum on the phone, telling Tinky's mum that we've calmed down a lot since Friday.No more barking now,just lots of walks and woof and tumbles together. I LOVE her so much,but I think she sees me as being a bit too boisterous at times ... it's just that I love it when we play chase together round the table.Mum gave us lots of hide bones but, for some reason,I like to make Tinky chase me for the one I take from her!

We're both a bit braver now, when cars pass by on our walks. Best of all though, we love the big field, with all it's great sniffs and smells. Tinky would like to say a few words to her parents,as she knows they'll be checking out the blog later! (I've told her not to tell them what a pain I've been,or we might not be allowed to play together again!)

Hi mum and dad! I hope you're having a great holiday in Finland. I miss you both so much,but Mary told me that you'll be back before too long! I'm having a good time learning how to put up with " a certain annoying boy" and also how to teach him that girls really know best! Harvey's much better with me now,though, and we've had lots of fun ...we've even snuggled up together for a sleep!!! Lots of licks and barks from me and Harvey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Harvey and Tinky, You two are making me so jealous! I wish I had someone to share my crate with... You two are the cutest fauve puppies!

    Wags and Licks,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete