About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Saturday 25 July 2009

Goodbye,Tom and Sophie!


Tom and Sophie are going to Thailand today for three weeks.

It was sad saying goodbye to them! Only two more sleeps for Tinky though and her parents will be back...then I'LL be really,really sad!! We've become best ever friends and we follow each other everywhere now. I'm going to miss her SO SO SO much!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Harvey, You are getting big! Have fun in Thailand, Tom and Sophie.

    wags,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete