About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Saturday 13 June 2009


Well, I've been with my new 'forever' family for a week. My journey started last Sunday from Wiltshire. I overheard my family saying how glad they were that I'd slept for three hours, having been sick when we first set off (I only did that because it was SO hard saying good-bye to my sister, brother and first lovely, kind, human parents) When we got back to Leeds,I suddenly felt okay, and loved meeting the rest of my new, human pack. They all decided I was handsome and cute (Well, I kind of knew that, because Liz and Bruce told me every day!) It's been a great week, with loads of explorations, digging and cuddles. I'll sign in again next week, and tell you what I've been up to.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Harvey, Congrats on finding a loving home! Get ready to be spoiled big time!

    Licks,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Preston!My mum's still finding her way around my blog, but I'll make sure she lets me use the computer as often as possible.You are my first Cyber friend!!Yeah!
    You looked so cool on the boat with all your great gear on.When I meet new friends here,I'll tell them all about my puggle friend in Boston!Big paw shake! xxx Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, remember me? your brother Woody. I arrived in my new home yesterday. I've just about sorted them all out.. the two cats are a bit of a problem, but the Black lab is a doddle!!, as are the humans, I even let them share the bed last night!! The Rhodesian Ridgeback is slower to accept but what the H--- its only day 2!!
    Will let you know how I get on
    Love Woody

    ReplyDelete