About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Sunday 14 June 2009

My First Playdate!

Guess what? I've got my first playdate! Can you believe it..... and it's with a girl Fauve! She's called Tinky, and her breeder (Karen Higgins) helped our mums get in touch. Karen has 'Moss' our dad, so were related too - can't wait to meet Tinky in a few weeks, when I get the all clear from my vet!

1 comment:

  1. dear Harvey, so pleased to see you have settled in.... and see you in August for your hols! Hope you havent forgotten about your old mother - love from Cracker

    ReplyDelete