About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Saturday 13 June 2009

All about Harvey!

Harvey is a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" and he was born on April 1st 2009.
We collected him from his breeders,Liz and Bruce,on June 7th.This is our very first post, but we hope to up-date regularly with Harvey's news and photos!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog Harvey and wanted to say hello...my name is Higgins and I'm a Basset Fauve de Bretagne just like you!...and guess what...we are related as Moss is my Dad too! Lots of love and hooter sniffs, Higgins x

    ReplyDelete