About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Tuesday 4 May 2010

The collar of shame!!!!

Mum took me to the vets a few weeks ago. I had to have something called a "cat- stray- shon" whatever that is! When mum came to collect me I felt all wobbly and strange...what was that pain I could feel?? Ouch! I still felt wibbly -wobbly in the evening and just wanted to sleep.
While we were in Devon, we had all watched a D.V.D. called "UP" and laughed when Dougie had to wear the "collar of shame" (Dougie's a fauve...he has to be!) Well..guess what? I had to wear one too, so I know just how he felt,poor guy!
I'm not sure what "shame" means, but whatever it is, the collar thing stopped me licking where it hurt and now I'm fine x H


No comments:

Post a Comment