About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Alfie's Visit....

Check out my cool little cousin, Alfie!
Alfie's a Petite Griffon Vendeen and very handsome. He belongs to mum's niece, Lydia and her family.
Alfie's nearly three months old and I thought it was great when mum looked after him for a day last week. Look how tiny he is compared to me!
We had a cool time running round the garden and playing "woof and tumbles" together.
I really loved him (more than he loves me, I think!) I hope we're going to be great friends and have lots of long walks together during the summer.
Lydia's going to let Alfie start blogging as soon as he can use his paws on the poo-ter...so watch out for him on my list of friends!
Well folks, I have to dash as nature calls, but thanks to all you followers out there for giving me a great excuse to blog ....

Woofs and licks xxx Harvey x





Come in, Alfie....don't be scared.





Alfie got the best bed!...


Wake up Alfie, "I want to play!"



You sure are handsome, Alfie!!










2 comments:

  1. You 2 are soooooo cute!!!!!!
    Cant wait to meet Alfie, I think I already have a crush on him, altough dont worry H- you are still very handsome to me!!How did you get on top of that crate??Let me know next time I see you so that I can try that too.Love &xoxooxo
    your (at the moment very hairy!!)friend Tinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...Alfie is so cute! Mommy saw the first picture before reading your ost and thought Alfie was your new toy! haha! he could have been!
    You look very cute looking down at Alfie from the top of the crate. we know you really wanted to play with him!
    hope Alfie's blog up and running soon!
    wags,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete