About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Saturday 6 February 2010

Hi from Harvey!!



Snoozing, while waiting for the paint to dry!



Hmmm! This looks like an interesting read!



Oh no! Please don't say i have to get in there... Fauves don't like water.



Harvey's back!!

I know it's been a while since my last blog and I am SOO-OO sorry for not posting since November...all kinds of reasons, BUT I am back now and ready to update everyone (well! My two followers at least!) on what's been happening in the life of this basset fauve!
I have to tell you that I've been VERY busy in the growing department!

(quick exit to check out the photos...back soon!!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harvey,

    We just ran across your blog and we think you are a cutie and would luuv to have you as a new friend. So, please come by and see us at our place.

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harvey
    Nice to hear from you again, hope you are well and not getting into too much mischief.

    love the new pictures of you, and yes you may have to get into the bath.

    take care love Anne x

    ReplyDelete