About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Sunday 15 November 2009

Poor Fluffy Dog!!



I don't know what makes me behave in such a weird way with my fluffy dog, or why everyone yells "H-A-R-V-E-Y --- no-oo!!!" I think I'm imagining dragging a rabbit or squirrel across the ground outside, but I get told off and told to stop!! Anyway, make your own mind up. Maybe it's just that I'm misunderstood!Perhaps I'll grow out of it soon (or not???) Harvey xxx

2 comments:

  1. Harvey, what are you doing, you are a young pup still so hopefully you will grow out of it. love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Anne. It's lovely that you are enjoying Harvey's blog...afraid his dreadful mother has been negligent over the last few months and not let him have access to the computer,but hopefully he'll be back to regular blogging from now on! x Mary

    ReplyDelete