About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Saturday 1 August 2009

Tailwaggers!

Tinky's parents


Hi everyone - I've been really sad this last week as Tinky's parents came and took her home. Mum said that I seemed "deep-rest" whatever that means! I missed her SO-OO much !


Guess what? Mum and dad took me to "Tailwaggers" puppy class on Friday and ---- Tinky was there!!! We were a bit giddy when we first saw each other, but it was so good to see her.


There was a fluffy,white boy there called Rocky and a tiny,tiny little girl called Ruby.


All the parents had to swop puppies so we got to have cuddles with everyone!


I'm ashamed to say that I let the (fauve) side down by whining all the way through the class...the other three puppies were very well behaved as you might guess...I'll just have to try harder next week. I felt a bit better though when I was told how well I'd been doing with my toilet training! Well,I've got to be good at SOMETHING!


Still, I get to meet all my new friends every Friday evening AND Tinky's coming over to play on Sunday afternoon - it's a good life really - I've just got to toughen up a bit and not be such a big baby (who mentioned the car! I never said ANYTHING about that ....did I???) wiggles and licks xx Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment