About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Saturday 1 August 2009

Stafford Hound Show!

My sad face when I knew Tinky had gone home!

(That's my dad,Moss, in the middle with Karen.)

Mum and dad went to the Stafford Hound Show today.(Big brother Sam looked after me!)
My dad,Moss, was there with his owner,Karen. Mum said he looked very handsome!They met lots of fauves with their families and also Liz and Bruce,my first ever parents.
Liz and Bruce said that I can go and stay with them in Wiltshire when mum and dad are on holiday in the Cotswolds. Yeah! That means I'll be with my(birth) mum,aunt,two cousins AND two other visiting puppies.(Not to mention the Irish Wolfhounds!)
I heard whispers about how I'll be learning important (pack order) lessons and "good manners" whilst I'm there.... SOO-OO many things to learn at the moment...a puppy could feel quite dizzy(!!! )licks and snuffles xx Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment