About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Apologies!

Hello again,blogger friends!
I have just been checking over the comments you've all been sending me over the last few years and realised that I hadn't thanked you all properly!
. I should be wearing the "Collar of Shame" -most definitely!(watch the film "Up" and you'll know what I mean!!)
You've said such lovely things to me and all I can do is send huge woofs,licks and snuffles....you all deserve for me to jump up and give you the biggest and bounciest fauve greeting ever!
Thank you all SO much...in return I promise to work my paws to the bone and keep up with my regular blogs this year....well...... Henry (my new brother!) won't be able to even REACH the computer for ages,so I'll keep you all posted about HIS adventures,too!
Special thanks to my dog-mother,Liz.(I can't wait to see you and dog-dad Bruce later this year.)
I promise to look after Henry as best I can and report back to you on how well he's behaving(misbehaving!)
Of course,I'm the grown up sensible one now,so I shall show him the ropes ....not sure what mum meant when she caught me on the BACK of the sofa earlier and said something about me having so many beds and why would I need to get up THERE!.. humans...they just don't get that we LIKE being high up so that we can keep an eye on everything!
See what I have to put up with???
woofs,licks and scruffles from this crazy hound!
xxxx Harvey

1 comment:

  1. Hello Harvey
    Your brother is beautiful, but not has beautiful as you. You will have lots of fun together and you will be able to show him all the good things to do in your house like lay on the back of the sofa. I bet you cannot wait. make sure you look after him when he arrives. Cant wait to see more pictures. Lots of Love Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete