About Me

I am a "Basset Fauve de Bretagne" (I know,difficult to say at first!)and my birthday is April 1st 2009. My new parents collected me on June 7th from Wiltshire and I came to live in Horsforth,Leeds.I hope you check in often to see my photos, and read all about my adventures/misadventures!(My little brother,Henri, joined the pack in March 2012)

Friday 16 October 2009

Six months old!


Hi everyone! I know it's been ages since I last chatted to you all, but I'll try not to leave it so long from now on!

What have I been up to? Hmmm...let me see.

As you may have noticed, I've been quite busy growing bigger over the last few weeks. I've been going to "Tailwaggers" and have now "graduated" to Puppy class 2. I love it when we meet all the other puppies at the class, but, as you know, I only have eyes for Tinky (my half-sister/girlfriend) when we're in the hall together. I just LOVE her to bits! She was SO clever last weekend at the dog show in Leicester. ( I wasn't allowed to go, for two reasons a) mum said I'd be too giddy (as if!!) and b)something about me not having all the correctly descended body parts that boys apparently need to be in a show....don't ask me what THAT'S all about!!

Anyway, Tinky did brilliantly (well, she IS gorgeous!) and qualified for CRUFTS!! I'll ask mum to help me send a photo of the big event so you can see how great she looked....I'm SO looking forward to our class tonight, so that I can bark how proud I am of her!

I'm really excited about this weekend, as mum and dad are taking me to Northumberland... to meet my brother and sister litter-mates!! We're going to Woody's cottage first, then meeting up with Saffie and her family on the beach!!! Wow! My first time at the sea-side, I can't wait! I promise to post lots of pics next week and tell you all about it!

Must go now as nature calls! xxx big licks xx Harvey

2 comments:

  1. Have a fab time in Northumberland Handsome!I must say you are very photogenetic-love the look in your face as your lay there like Lord of the Manor! See you soon,

    Licks and tailwags,
    your own showgirl Tinky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harvey, glad to see you are doing so well! Congrats on finished Puppy Class II. Good job! Tiny looks so pretty in the show. Enjoy your trip! I look forward to seeing the pics from your trip!
    wags,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete